Thursday 24 November 2011

interview of max

How would you describe your appearance?

MAX- i would describe my appearance as a beautiful young woman....with wings, i think that if i showed myself to the public they would think i am the biggest freak in the world. but, i felt accepted when Ella and her mother took me into their home and treated my wounds.

What is your role in the novel?

MAX- my role in the novel is basically the mother of the house hold. i think if i was to leave, this place would fall apart. i also see myself as the person who loves to help everyone. i also see my role as the main character of this story.

How do you behave in tense, frightening, or dramatic situations?

MAX- i think in a tense situation i act very calm and professional. in a frightening situation i try to hold my feelings back and be as brave as possible. and in a dramatic situation i seem to find myself having the feeling that matches the situation.

Is there another character that you are close with, and can you describe that relationship?

MAX- i think that i have a very strong relationship with angel, she seems to see me as her her big sister and even her mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment